If you appreciate the beauty of vintage craftsmanship and cherish collectibles with a rich history, we have a true gem for you. Presenting a Vintage Brass 14 Compartment Handcrafted Fine Quality Solid Heavy Betel Nut Box, boasting an impressive age of 60-70 years and a captivating patina that tells a story of time gone by.
- Timeless Elegance: This vintage brass box exudes an aura of timeless elegance, with its fine craftsmanship and rich patina that only age can bestow.
- 14 Compartments: With 14 compartments, this box was originally designed for betel nut storage, showcasing its functional design and practicality.
- Collectible Value: Owning a piece like this is not just about storage; it’s about owning a piece of history. Its vintage charm and age add significant collectible value, making it a unique addition to your collection.
- Solid and Heavy: Crafted from solid brass, this box has a substantial weight that speaks to its quality and durability.
- Multi-Purpose: While originally designed for betel nuts, this box can be repurposed to store a variety of small items, making it a versatile addition to your collection.
- Size: With dimensions of approximately 22 x 15 x 11.5 cm (8.75 x 6 x 4.75 inches), it’s a compact yet substantial piece that can easily find its place in your home or collection.
- Visual Appeal: The rich patina and intricate detailing on the brass surface make this box visually striking and an excellent conversation piece.
- Condition: The actual condition of the box can be observed in the provided photos, ensuring complete transparency in your purchase.
Whether you’re an avid collector, an enthusiast of vintage craftsmanship, or someone who appreciates the beauty of history, this Vintage Brass 14 Compartment Handcrafted Fine Quality Solid Heavy Betel Nut Box is a must-have addition to your collection. Its age, charm, and versatility make it a unique and cherished keepsake.
Don’t miss the chance to own this exquisite piece of history. Act now and bring home a true testament to the artistry of the past. Explore the provided photos for an up-close look at its actual condition and intricate design.